The parking area under the ATC will be closed Saturday morning and early afternoon for repairs to the gate at the entrance.
June 9, 2016; MLive
GRAND RAPIDS, MI — State lawmakers have signed off on helping Grand Valley State University fund a $70 million new health sciences building on the Medical Mile.
… Grand Rapids Community College lobbied unsuccessfully for $4.25 million from the state to help with an $8.5 million renovation of Ford Fieldhouse to address the lack of classroom space and other needs.
June 9, 2016; MLive
Grand Rapids, MI – Aquinas College Volleyball has announced the signing of two transfer students from Grand Rapids Community College. Kelsie Fischer and Dayna Wood join the Saints family after competing at GRCC in 2015. Both ladies played significant roles for the 2015 Raiders, on a team that finished 2nd in the MCCAA Conference.
June 9, 2016; michigan.gov (state press release)
LANSING, Mich. — Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the reappointments of Jill DeVries of Zeeland, Joshua Meringa of Grandville, and Mary Vander Kolk of Traverse City to the Board of Nursing.
… DeVries is a licensed practical nurse at Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. She has extensive experience in surgery, pediatrics, intensive care, obstetrics, and burn and wound care. She has a practical nursing certificate from Grand Rapids Community College. She will continue to represent licensed practical nurses.
The following policies have been updated or added and recently approved:
11.1 Employee Reimbursement
11.1 Employee Reimbursement (revised):
- VII – Added GSA & Meal Incidental Expenses Rates (gsa.gov/perdiem)
- IX – Updated definitions to include GSA Per Diem language
- X – Updated procedures by removing accountable language, advance language, and payment timeline.
- X – Added language to procedures to include reimbursement time frame, per diem language, payroll language, and updated guidelines.
- XI – Forms: Added Online Leave of Absence form, IIPD & SSPD Grant, and Reimbursement forms.