Putting Input into Action sessions to be held
GRCC has received our PACE (Personal Assessment of the College Environment) survey results. We are now offering “Putting Input Into Action” sessions for employees to learn more about the results and to talk about what improvement looks like. We hope to see you at one of our sessions where you can take advantage of the opportunity to engage in the discussions around improvement.
- Thursday September 29 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM in Room 302 Main
- Thursday October 6 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM in Room 302 Main
- Monday October 10 from 9:00 to 10:30 AM in Room 309 Sneden
- Monday October 17 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM in Room 304 Sneden
- Friday October 21 from 1:00 to 2:30 PM in Room 214 Main
Online registration is available at http://cms.grcc.edu/humanresources/staffdevelopment/learningopportunitiesregistration
Tags: human resourcesYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.