The following policies have been updated or added and recently approved:
6.2 Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination (revised):
- Section VII (D): changed ESP to APSS and added Transgender EO Policy as a related document.
- Section X(A)(III): Added a statement that external investigators will be retained if allegations involve executive level employees, or those in HR or General Counsel offices.
- Section X(D): Separated employee sanctions from student sanctions.
6.25 Utilizing the Freedom of Information Act on Behalf of the College (revised):
- Updated next review date to 2020.
- No other changes.
6.23 Misconduct (revised):
- Removed “Student Handbook” under related documents, as we no longer have one.
- Added “Drug and Alcohol Policy” as a related document. Clarified that this policy applies to student employees as well.
- Removed the Director of Student Life & Conduct as a contact for this policy (since it relates to employees).
- Changed the title of the position in the General Counsel’s Office who remains a contact.
- Clarified that medical marijuana is prohibited on campus.
For more information, see the policy website.Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized
Tags: General CounselYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.