Schedule for GRCC presidential candidate interviews
Interviews with the presidential candidates start next week, with Bill Pink on Nov. 14, L. Joy Gates-Black on Nov. 15, and Amy Fugate on Nov. 16.
This is the schedule for the interview days:
- 7:45-8:30 a.m. — Breakfast gathering with board members in room 118 of the ATC.
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. — Cabinet in room 188 of the ATC.
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. — External community panel and diversity/inclusion team (public invited) in the ATC auditorium.
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. — Students in the ATC auditorium.
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Faculty meet and greet in the ATC auditorium.
- 12:45-2 p.m. — Lunch with Executive Leadership Team in room 118 of the ATC.
- 2:15-3:15 p.m. — Campus presentation (all faculty, administration, staff and public invited) in the ATC auditorium.
- 3:45-5 p.m. — Board panel interview (public invited) in the ATC auditorium.