Updated schedule for GRCC presidential candidates
Interviews with the presidential candidates start next week, with Bill Pink on Nov. 14, L. Joy Gates-Black on Nov. 15, and Amy Fugate on Nov. 16.
This is the schedule for the interview days:
- 7:45-8:30 a.m. — Breakfast gathering with board members in room 118 of the ATC.
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. — Cabinet in room 188 of the ATC.
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. — External community panel and diversity/inclusion team (public invited), hosted by Tamber Bustance, in the ATC auditorium.
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. — Meeting with students, hosted by Jose Garcia, in the ATC auditorium.
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Faculty meet and greet, hosted by Frank Conner, in the ATC auditorium.
- 12:45-2 p.m. — Lunch with Executive Leadership Team in room 118 of the ATC.
- 2:15-3:15 p.m. — Campus presentation (all faculty, administration, staff and public invited), hosted by Laurie Chesley, in the ATC auditorium.
- 3:45-5 p.m. — Board panel interview (public invited), hosted by Bert Bleke, in the ATC auditorium.
If you are unable to attend a session for each candidate, a link to recordings from the sessions will be sent to the campus community to review on Wednesday evening. Although the feedback survey will not be available to complete after the sessions are completed, you may give feedback to session hosts through email by the end of the day on Thursday so it can be shared with the board.Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized
Tags: president's officeYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.