The APSS employee group and Campus Police are now collecting donations for the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans for the holiday season.
- Gift cards or certificates to fast-food restaurants.
- Small lap blankets.
- 100-piece puzzles.
- Stationery sets.
- Personal toiletries, such as toothbrushes, soap, body wash, mouthwash, deodorant, cologne for men or women.
Donations will be accepted until Dec. 15 by:
- Lt. Robert Decker, ext. 3579 or at the Campus Police office.
- Kim Zinger, ext. 4253 or in the Math Department on the second floor of College Park Plaza.
- Colleen Copus, ext. 3119, or in the Math Tutorial Lab (room 105 in Cook).
- Tracy Payne, ext. 3673, or in room 313 of the Student Center.
- Janice Holton, ext. 4129, or in room 153 of the Main Building.
- Janis Qualls, ext. 4248, or in room 320 of Calkins.
The items collected will be delivered to the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans on Dec. 16. Please help us support our veterans.
Thank you for your support!