Get ready for #GivingTuesday
#GivingTuesday – on the Tuesday following Black Friday and Cyber Monday — celebrates the act of giving.
On Tuesday, November 29, the Grand Rapids Community College family and community will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. It is the opportunity to join more than 10,000 partners around the world in encouraging giving on #GivingTuesday. Just as the retail world has benefited from coordinating national shopping days across many brands and platforms, #GivingTuesday does the same for organizations dedicated to serving our communities through philanthropy.
Why should you give to the GRCC Foundation on #GivingTuesday?
- Your donation celebrates and encourages support for the Grand Rapids Community College Foundation.
- A dedicated day of giving has tremendous power to positively impact the lives of our students and the vitality of our community.
- You can be part of a national movement that not only raises funds but increases awareness about the impact giving can make.
- Giving to the GRCC Foundation online is an easy way to support what matters to you from the comfort of your own home.
- You can use the growing popularity of #GivingTuesday to remind family, friends and neighbors of the GRCC Foundation mission and how generosity can change the lives of others.
- Your donation shows that the mission of the GRCC Foundation matters!
What does my gift on #GivingTuesday do for GRCC students?
Your #GivingTuesday gift directly impacts the lives of students by providing unrestricted dollars that go directly to support student scholarships. Scholarships remove barriers for our students that may otherwise impede their ability to complete a certificate or degree.
Your donation today helps to move us one step closer towards our goal of one day providing scholarships to ALL GRCC students in need. Your support of a student today is critical to the creation of our community leaders of tomorrow!
Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized
Tags: GRCC FoundationYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.