The following policies have been updated or added and recently approved:
11.15 Purchasing Policy (revised):
- Raising PO requirement from $1,000 to $2,500
- Infrequent purchase of materials, equipment, goods, supplies or services of $2,500 and less may be made without the execution of a requisition and/or purchase order (was $1,000)
- BOT to consent to purchases $25,000 and above as opposed to providing approval.
- (3) Written competitive quotes required between $5,000 and $14,999 (was sealed at $9,999)
- Formal sealed bidding procedures will be conducted on all purchases over $25,000 (was $10,000)
- Emergency purchases exceeding $100,000 may be approved by the President or designee (VP of Finance and Administration) to guarantee the safety of students, staff and visitors. BOT approval was formerly required.
- Competitive sealed (hardcopy or electronic) bidding on all purchases of goods and services over $25,000 will be conducted and bids will be advertised in the appropriate media (there are no departmental exceptions) (was $10,000)
For more information, see the policy website.