This Raider Salute comes from Don Steeby, associate professor in the HVAC program:
I’d like to recognize Amy Koning for the tireless work she did in developing our CCSTEP grants this past year.
As a result of this grant, the HVAC Department received valuable equipment that will be used by future generations in developing student troubleshooting skills in air conditioning and refrigeration.
The Education Department hosted the second Teacher Education Seminar of the semester on Tuesday, December 6.
Dr. Andre Fields came and spoke to future educators about overcoming racial bias in the classroom. A big thank you to Dr. Fields for the great presentation.
The Collegiate and Associate Degree Nursing Club are hosting a food drive which ends Dec. 16, 2016. All proceeds will go to the GRCC student food pantry, which can be found in the Student Life office.
Bins for donations will be located in:
● The Health Lab on the fourth floor of Cook Hall.
● The Math/Computer Lab on the first floor of Cook Hall.
● The Tutoring Lab on the first floor of the Science Building.
● The Student Life office on the first floor of the Student Center.
● Outside of the Enrollment Center on the first floor of the Main Building.
● The Collegiate Office, room 339 in the Main Building.
Click here for a list of items needed.
Exam Week Dec. 12- Dec. 16
Raider Grille Closed all week
Monday 12th Quiet Café and Sneden Cafe Normal Hours
With Breakfast in Quiet Café 7am-10am
Tuesday 13th Quiet Café and Sneden Café 7am-4pm
With breakfast in Quite Café 7am-10am
Wednesday 14th Quiet Café 7am-1pm (Limited menu option)
Sneden Café Closed
Thursday 15th and Friday 16th All Retail operations Closed.
Re-opening on January 9th 2017