Please join us to celebrate Penni Weninger’s retirement! There will be an Open House on Wednesday, Dec. 14, from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. in White Hall.
Penni has been with us at GRCC for 10 years, working both on the academic side of the college and, most recently, in Human Resources. She has been actively involved with the APSS Board, helping our TRIO students with different initiatives and Kids’ Food Basket. She is such a vibrant part of the GRCC community; her positive energy and laughter will be missed on a daily basis.
Bootcamp at 11:45 a.m. has been canceled for today, Dec. 12. Sorry for any inconvenience!
The latest schedule, through Dec. 16, for the College Channel includes “Songs for the Holidays.”
Celebrate a GRCC woman! Have someone you admire join the women who have been honored through Salute to Women since 1999. Recognition of the award recipients is part of Women’s History Month and is celebrated through a formal reception on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
This is the last week that the APSS employee group and Campus Police are collecting donations for the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans.
Donations will be accepted until Dec. 15. Items needed:
- Gift cards or certificates to fast-food restaurants.
- Small lap blankets.
- 100-piece puzzles.
- Stationery sets.
- Personal toiletries, such as toothbrushes, soap, body wash, mouthwash, deodorant, cologne for men or women.
Donations will be accepted until Dec. 15 by:
- Lt. Robert Decker, ext. 3579 or at the Campus Police office.
- Kim Zinger, ext. 4253 or in the Math Department on the second floor of College Park Plaza.
- Colleen Copus, ext. 3119, or in the Math Tutorial Lab (room 105 in Cook).
- Tracy Payne, ext. 3673, or in room 313 of the Student Center.
- Janice Holton, ext. 4129, or in room 153 of the Main Building.
- Janis Qualls, ext. 4248, or in room 320 of Calkins.
Thank you for your support!
Exam Week Dec. 12- Dec. 16
Raider Grille Closed all week
Monday 12th Quiet Café and Sneden Cafe Normal Hours
With Breakfast in Quiet Café 7am-10am
Tuesday 13th Quiet Café and Sneden Café 7am-4pm
With breakfast in Quite Café 7am-10am
Wednesday 14th Quiet Café 7am-1pm (Limited menu option)
Sneden Café Closed
Thursday 15th and Friday 16th All Retail operations Closed.
Re-opening on January 9th 2017