Exercise Science and Academic and Transfer Center are working together to plan Advising Day on Wednesday, March 15, 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
There will be an informational advising presentation held at 10:15 a.m. and repeated at 11:30 a.m. in Calkins Science Room 348 Auditorium that is for all students, regardless of major. This presentation will be given by Counseling and Transfer Center staff covering information pertaining to earning an associate degree, earning the MTA designation, scheduling and choosing classes, online tools, graduation, transfer, and more. Everyone is welcome.
Drop-in, individual advising is also available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in Calkins Science Building 125/127.
For those who cannot make these events and would like to arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member, contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!