The Van & Marinus Swets Travel Award Opportunity for GRCC Employees (nonstudent employees
DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
This travel award is for fun, enjoyment, and relaxation. It is not intended to supplement any faculty, staff or administrator’s professional development travel funds. A cash award of up to $400 will be given to any full- or part-time GRCC employee who completes the following requirements and has his or her essay judged the best to fulfill the employee’s intention to relax, enjoy and have fun.
- Submit an essay (500 words or less) telling how you intend to use the
cash award for fun, enjoyment, relaxation. The more unusual, the better!
- Essays will not be judged on spelling, writing style, organization, usage or grammar.
- Steps for turning in your application for the Van Marinus Swets Travel Award
- Do not put your name on the essay.
- Write your GRCC employee ID number in the upper right corner of the first page of your essay.
- Attach an envelope to your essay containing the following:
- On the outside of the envelope, write your GRCC employee ID number.
- Inside the sealed envelope, place your business card or contact information.
- Send you application to Mary Reed in the GRCC Foundation Office.
- Submit your application by 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 19th.
- All award winners will be notified by Thursday, April 27th
For more information, you may contact Mary Reed at (616)234-3930 or email@example.com