The following policies have been updated or added and recently approved:
Bullet Points for policies from May 2017 meeting:
Computer and Network Acceptable Use Agreement
- no changes
Health & Safety Policy (NEW) to replace 14.8 Bloodborne Pathogens and 14.11 Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Recommending replacing 14.8 (Bloodborne Pathogens Policy and Plan) and 14.11 (Chemical Hygiene Plan) with a single, over-arching Health and Safety policy that covers workplace activities and instructional programs that are covered by federal and state laws & regulations (OSHA & MIOSHA)
- Related plans become supporting documents
- 11 – Chemical Hygiene Plan
- This was never actually a policy, rather a link to the plan that was put together by the Chemistry Department.
- The plan has been updated and renamed the Lab Safety and Chemical Hygiene Plan
- 8 – Bloodborne Pathogens Plan
- Has been updated and renamed “Bloodborne Pathogens and Exposure Control” Plan
For more information, visit the policy website.