The Bragg, Harvard, MuhammadSmith Why We Can’t Wait Fund launches its $3,000 inaugural GRCC Student Scholarship for students studying in criminal justices, education, and health-care areas and planning on public service careers!
- First scholarships will be awarded for the Winter 2018 Semester.
- Applications due by 5 p.m., Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Non-GRCC Police Academy applications: 12 credit hours & 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- GRCC Police Academy students: Must be currently enrolled in the academy.
- Complete application by 5 p.m., Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Include one letter of reference.
- Application link.
- PDF application.
- Note: All applications must be submitted using Google form
Scholarship selection committee members:
- Geoffrey Beene, Social Science Department adjunct faculty member.
- Kathleen Hall, English Department adjunct faculty member.
- Judith Kienitz, retired Language & Thought faculty member.
Contact person: Mursalata Muhammad, email@example.com .