Resident Enlightenment Academy for Living (REAL) from Raybrook Manor were privileged to have the GRCC nursing students hold a health fair at the Raybrook campus
Topics were presented by Grand Rapids Community College Practical Nursing students using displays and interactive, hands-on learning. Topics included:
- Diabetes: Do you know your numbers? (Free finger-stick glucose testing)
- Blood pressure: What’s good, bad, and ugly?
- Free Blood pressure monitoring
- Vaccines: Should you get the flu or pneumonia vaccine?
- Other topics: Nutrition, Exercise, Memory Building, Eye disorders, Peripheral Neuropathy, and much more