The APSS employee group and the Campus Police will be collecting donations of new items for the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans, from Oct. 16 to Dec. 14 for the holiday season.
- Gift cards or certificates to fast food restaurants (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.)
- Small lap blankets
- 100-piece puzzles
- Stationery sets
- Personal toiletries: toothbrushes, soap, body wash,
- mouthwash, deodorant, cologne for men or women
Donations will be accepted at the following locations:
- Lt. Robert Decker (x3579) – Campus Police
- Colleen Copus (x3119) – Math Tutorial Lab – Rm 105 – Cook Bldg.
- Kim Zinger (x4253) – Math Dept. – College Park Plaza – 2nd Floor
- Janice Holton (x4129) – Rm 118 – Main Bldg.
- Janis Qualls (x4248) – Rm 320 – Science Bldg.
- Tracy Payne (x3673) – Rm 313 – Student Center
Donations will be collected each Friday. The total collection will be delivered to the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans on Thursday, December 14. Please help us support our veterans!