The following policies have been updated or added and recently approved:
November and December 2017 Policy Meetings
12.10 Furniture Policy (NEW)
- Reason for new policy: Procedures to request/purchase furnishings and asset protection.
- Following faculty input, this policy was edited to include a reference that classroom ADA accommodation furniture is not to be removed from classrooms.
11.16 Tax Sheltered Annuities – no changes
14.3 Complaints Regarding Violations of Privacy (HIPAA) – no changes
4.1 Development & Issuance of College Administrative Policies
- Added “Director of EO Compliance” as a new role on the Policy Advisory Committee to assure policies and processes are consistent with GRCC ADA obligations.
- Removed references to obsolete “Policy Development Flow Chart”.
- Added language to remind policy owners to include reps from constituent employee groups that might be affected by the policy. Removed language requiring a faculty member to be on each editorial review group.
- Added a requirement to provide a “bullet point” list of changes to an existing policy or the salient points of a new policy.
For more information, visit the policy website.