TRIO/Student Support Services is holding a Summer Research Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 24 in room 336 of the Student Center.
Participating programs include:
- University of Michigan UROP Community College Summer Fellowship.
- Michigan Technological University MICUP
- University of Michigan School of Information
- Van Andel Institute
- Summer Health Professions Education Program
- PTK/Office of Experiential Learning
Information on a variety of opportunities will be available. Stop by, learn, get involved and make a difference! Snacks will be provided.