GRCC Faculty and Staff – You are invited to attend the FREE Michigan Blackboard Users Group (miBUG) Spring Conference on Friday, May 18th.
Registration for the MiBUG Spring Conference closes Friday, May 11th, so register today! There are currently over 85 people registered, including staff from GRCC.
Why should you register for the MiBUG Spring Conference?
- It’s a FREE opportunity for you to network with and learn from other Blackboard users from across the state.
- You’ll have the opportunity check out all of the cool products and services that our sponsors have to offer (Sharp, Cengage, Kaltura, Qwickly, Respondus)
- We have an awesome keynote presentation, as well as ten breakout sessions being offered. See the full session descriptions on their website (link below).
- Have your questions answered by a panel of Blackboard representatives, including Chad Kainz, Principal Strategist; Tim Atkin, Chief Client Officer; Emmah Schramke, Customer Programs Manager; and Mark Burris, Customer Success Advocate.
- See the first annual MiBUG Distinguished Member Award presentation.
- …and still be home early on a Friday!