Student Life and Conduct are ecstatic to announce the new GRCC Student Involvement Portal- Raider Connect!
Raider Connect will officially launch next Friday, August 17th! OrgSync will officially be offline as of August 16th. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work through some kinks. Trainings for the new portal will take place throughout the months of August and September. Locations are still to be determined. If you are unable to make it to these trainings in person, you will need to set up an appointment with the office of Student Life and Conduct. For questions, please contact Thalía or Brune in Student Life.
Schedule of dates/times, leaders, and audiences for portal training classes:
- Thursday, August 22, 10:00 a.m., with Thalía – Departments/Advisors
- Wednesday, August 29, 2:00 p.m., with Thalia and Joe – Students
- Thursday, August 30, 2:00 p.m., with Joe – Students
- Wednesday, September 5, 9:30 a.m., with Bruné – Departments/Advisors
- Thursday, September 6, time TBA, with Chris – Students
- Friday, September 14, Conference, with Joe and/or Chris – Students
- Tuesday, September 18, time TBA, with Chris – Students
- Thursday, September 20, 10:30 a.m., with Bruné – Students
- Monday, September 24, 2:00 p.m., with Thalía – Students
- Tuesday, September 25, 10:00 a.m. with Joe – Departments/Advisors