The latest schedule, through October 19, includes Julie Schaefer and the Psychology Lecture Series, the GRCC Sherriff’s Academy Graduation, and the Proposal 2 Presentation for the November ballot.
The Social Sciences Department would like to send a thank you out to Destiny Swanson and all the catering group for being so willing to help us out at the last minute! We appreciate all that you do for us and the college. Thank you!
The APSS employee group and the Campus Police will be collecting donations of new items beginning today through December 13 for a holiday gift to the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans.
- Personal toiletries for men or women:
- Body wash
- Small lap blankets
- 100-piece puzzles
- Stationery sets
Donations will be accepted at the following locations:
- Janice Holton (x4129) – Rm 118 – Main Bldg.
- Lt. Robert Decker (x3579) – Campus Police
- Colleen Copus (x3119) – Math Tutorial Lab – Rm 105 – Cook Bldg.
- Janis Qualls (x4248) – Rm 320 – Science Bldg.
- Kim Zinger (x4253) – Math Dept. – College Park Plaza – 2nd Floor
Donations will be collected each Friday. The total collection will be delivered to the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans on Thursday, December 13. Please help us support our Veterans. Thank you.
Information about this panel discussion:
- What: Gerontology Panel
- When: Thursday, November 1, 2018, from 4:30-6 p.m.
- Where: GRCC’s DeVos Campus, Sneden Hall, Room 108
- Who: A panel of community experts will answer questions about issues in Gerontology and share volunteer opportunities for working with older adults.
- Why: Learn more about GRCC’s Gerontology Certificate program.
The Gerontology Panel is free and open to any students, faculty, staff, and community members who would like to attend.
Contact Kate Byerwalter, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 234-4405 for more information.