With the holiday season comes the necessity for delegating backup supervisors to approve time sheets and LOA’s while you take some well deserved time off. The Information Technology department has now made it easier for you to add individuals as backups to your supervisor queue!
Simply follow the instructions below to prepare for your time off, provided by our knowledge base (now available off campus!)
- Log into the Online Center
- Navigate to the Supervisor Self Service home page using the drop-down at the top of the page
- Click on the Supervisor Backup Delegation panel
- Enter in the Employee ID number of the person you would like to have access to your queue or click on the magnifying glass to search by first and last name
- You can add multiple people if desired
- Select the beginning and end date for the access
- Click Save
As always, if you have any questions or would like assistance with this process, please give the IT Support Desk a call at 616-234-4357.