Are you aware of a dynamic student in your class or on campus that’s capable of more? Directing them to the Honors Program can connect them to community of highly motivated students who want more out of their college experience. Success in this program is not only measured by academic performance, degree completion, or transfer, it includes building collaborative relationships with faculty and peers. Students gain a competitive edge through the development of strong leadership, research, and service-learning skills.
Students begin the program every by taking Honors 101, a 1-credit course offered in a 7-week format. The next section starts January 2019!
- Unique opportunities to learn alongside influential college and community leaders.
- The opportunity to create a collaborative research project.
- A dedicated advisor to help you develop a clear pathway to degree completion and/or a successful transfer to a four-year institution.
- A competitive edge for transfer and employment applications upon completion.
- Scholarship award for program completion (up to $500).
Students can learn more online on the GRCC Honors page.