GRCC Women’s Issues Now student group is sponsoring Domestic Violence Awareness Night featuring Author and Poet Della Wilson. Come together as a community to help stop the growing violence in our community and make positive change.
- TOMORROW, November 30, 2018, 6-9 p.m.
- Raider Grill, Student Community Center, Main Campus
- Welcome by Tara Aday of Safe Haven Ministries and Becky Yoder of YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids
- Keynote by Author and Poet Della Wilson
- Open Mic
- Live music by local musician Alix Walma
- Refreshments and light snacks
- Massage Chair by Holistic Body Therapist Jess Smiles- $1 donation
- $1 raffle tickets
Human service resources for the community will be on hand. All funds raised will go to the children of Tia Randall, who recently passed away leaving their children behind due to a Domestic Violence Tragedy.
Learn more on the GRCC Campus Labs page.