The Salute to Women Award honors GRCC women who are exemplary in their roles as professionals, volunteers, or agents of change. Each year, this award celebrates the diversity of women’s accomplishments at the college and encourages young women to pursue pathways to achievement.
Nominations for the 2019 Salute to Women Awards must be submitted by February 1, 2019!
- GRCC Alumna
- GRCC Employee
- GRCC Student
- GRCC Former Employee
- Commitment to community service as evidenced by time and resources given.
- Achievement within her profession or community noted by her impact, demonstrated success recognition by her peers, and the difference she makes to others.
- Leadership indicated by her innovation, strength, flexibility, and risk-taking.
- Empowers and inspires other women as a mentor, role model, and friend.
- Has a positive impact on and is involved with students.
* Not all suggested criteria are necessary, nor is this list intended to be limiting.
Online nomination form is online on our website: https://www.grcc.edu/thebobandaleiciawoodrickcenterforequityandinclusion/programs/salutetowomen/salutetowomen