TRIO/Student Support Services is holding Summer Research Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. today in the Raider Grille.
Participating programs include:
- The University of Michigan UROP Community College Summer Fellowship.
- Michigan Technological University MICUP.
- The University of Michigan School of Information.
- Van Andel Institute.
- Summer Health Professions Education Program.
- PTK/Office of Experiential Learning.
Information on a variety of opportunities will be available. Come, learn, get involved, and make a difference! Snacks will be provided.