The Student Leadership Banquet is an annual event where students are recognized for their contributions as a student leader at GRCC. The event is planned by Student Alliance and Campus Activities Board and is funded by the Campus Activities Fee. All student organizations, advisors, faculty, staff, and award nominees are encouraged to attend. Registration is now open and people can RSVP online.
- Theme: “Grow Where You Are Planted”
- Event Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Location: Goei Center (818 Butterworth St SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504)
- Doors Open: 5:00 p.m.
- Caterers: San Chez
- Evening Activities: Photo Booth and DJ following the awards ceremony
- Deadline to RSVP: March 14, 5 p.m.
Student leadership award nominations are now available through Raider Connect. Students, staff, and faculty can submit nominations. All nominations are due by March 8 at 5 p.m. Most of these awards are associated with a scholarship, so please consider nominating a student that you feel deserves recognition for their leadership and involvement.