There’s a seat with your name on it in any of these upcoming staff development sessions:
- Friday, March 22 – Label Reading, noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 – StrengthsFinder, 10 a.m.-noon
- Friday, March 29 – Fitness can be N.E.A.T., noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10 – Coaching Skills for Managers, 1-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 17 – GRCC Purchasing Policy, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 19 – Game Play: Active as a Family, noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 – Non-Verbal Communication, 1- p.m.
- Friday, May 17 – Living a Healthy Lifestyle, noon-1 p.m.
Also – Learn how to update a webpage with Drupal Training! Available:
- Thursday, March 28, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 25, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 30, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
More Information about these interesting sessions can be found on the Professional Development page.
And there is LOTS of Google going on – get ready! The Gmail/Google Calendar transition is only six weeks away!
Visit Google for GRCC to sign up for upcoming GMail/Google Calendar training.
Questions? Contact Angela (firstname.lastname@example.org).