In preparation for the WB I-196 Freeway closure (which will occur Sunday night) there will be many closures at the US-131/I-196 interchange both tomorrow and Saturday. The closures are as follows:
- Double lane closure on NB US-131 from Franklin to I-196: Friday 9 p.m.-Saturday 3 p.m.
- Double lane closure on SB US-131 from Ann Street to I-196: Friday 9 p.m.-Saturday 3 p.m.
- Single lane closure on EB I-196 from Lane Ave to Ottawa Ave: Friday 9 p.m.-Saturday 3 p.m.
- Ramp closure from Pearl to NB US-131: Friday 9 p.m.-Saturday 3 p.m.
- Ramp closure from SB US-131 to EB I-196: Friday 9 p.m.-June 10
- Ramp closure from Ottawa to EB I-196: Saturday midnight-1 a.m.
Check the MiDrive Website for more information.