Join us April 9 for the Center for Teaching Excellence’s Annual Faculty Showcase and Faculty Appreciation. This is a “poster/exhibit type” event and is designed as an informal opportunity to see how your peers are using innovative teaching practices in the classroom. There will also be refreshments, free chair massages, and chances to win GRCC swag!
- LOCATION: Main 308, 310 (SAS Conference Room), 347, and 351
- DATE: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- TIME: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Please mark your calendars and join us for this awesome event!
A special thank you to all of our presenters…
- Steven Putt – GRCC Library OneSearch
- Vicki Meyers – Bringing Live Simulation to the Classroom with Streaming Video
- Tari Mattox – Fire and Ice: Bringing the Real World into the Classroom
- Kelly Webber – G Suite Transition information
- Tracy Payne – Student Records Quick Reference
- Garry Brand – A New and Improved Techsmith Relay
- Lora Blumenstein – Mind Mapping-Opening up the Possibilities
- Dustin Altschul – Virtual Reality in Interior Design Exploration
- Holly Christopher – Graduate Student…Again. But Online.
- Melissa Boman – Early Childhood Technology
- Melanie Schiele Gady – Honors Project – How Exercise Improves Body Function
- Anna Maria Clark – Retention through Research! A Successful Partnership Between a 4-Year Institution and a Community College that inspired First Generation/Low Income Students to Consider Research a Viable Academic Avenue