Did you know that April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month?
Begin April on a mindful note with the Healing through Advocacy event at the Library.
- WHEN: Today, April 2, from 1-2:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Learning Resource Center Library, Room 2, West Side
Panelists at the event include:
- Kimberly DeVries, GRCC Title IX Coordinator
- Patti Haist, YWCA West Central Michigan Director of Clinical Services
- Stacey Heisler, LPC, NCC, Counseling and Career Development, Counselor/Interim Program Director
- Morgan McCaul, Victim Rights Activist and Survivor
Morgan McCaul is a survivor involved in the MSU Nassar case, and has been committed to advocating for sexual assault survivors and promoting legislative activism, especially among college students.
Ms. McCaul will also be the keynote speaker for the event.
A Q&A session will follow the panel. Refreshments will be provided.
Sponsored by GRCC’s Library and Learning Commons and GRCC’s Office of Student Life and Conduct.