Have you ever wanted to show your child(ren) the ins-and-outs of your work and the fun we have at GRCC? Consider joining your colleagues and their child(ren) for a fun Take Your Child to Work event to experience all that GRCC has to offer! Activities will include a campus exploration experience, office time, lunch, and games!
- Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Location: Main Campus
How to register:
- Request supervisor approval for participation in event.
- Register online (Note: You must be logged into your GRCC Google account to complete the form.)
- Place a hold on your calendar as an appointment will not be sent.
- Child must be at least 10 years old.
- Child cannot perform actual work nor operate any machinery.
- Employee (who is the parent/guardian) should be with the child(ren) at all times during the visit to GRCC.
- Employee must request supervisor approval for participation in event prior to enrolling.
- Time Sheet – While the Take Your Child to Work event can be counted toward your normal work schedule, any additional time needed (i.e. to drop your children off, take additional time off, etc.) should be recorded accordingly. It is expected you will work this out with your supervisor prior to enrolling.
Brought to you by Human Resources. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org