After we make the transition to Gmail, you will be able to send mail that is archived from GroupWise to your Gmail inbox.
GRCC currently uses Retain to store archived emails. This service will be available for a minimum of three years. This means that up to the day before Gmail officially goes live, May 5, 2019, emails and calendar items will be stored in Retain and held in this archival system for three years.
To login to Retain, please go to the Archive page and enter your network login credentials.
Once logged into Retain, you can forward an email to your Gmail account.
- Check the corresponding box of the email you would like to forward
- Click on the Forward button directly above the returned search results
- In the new window, type in a valid email address in the Recipient(s) box
- Make a comment if necessary
- Click Forward Message button at the bottom
For technical assistance, please contact the IT Support Desk at x4357 or submit a service request at supportdesk.grcc.edu