No need to worry, the Post-It Board is coming with us in the transition to Google!
Instead of being located in your GroupWise Cabinet, the Post-It board has been created as a Community in Google Plus.
Post-It Board is an important place for sharing items and messages with the campus community, and we want to make sure that all faculty and staff members can find the Post-It Board group.
Here’s how to find it in the live environment:
- Use this direct link (Be sure that you are logged in with your @grcc.edu account versus your old pilot account).
- From within any G Suite App or Google.com, click the App Menu (waffle).
- Select Google+ (NOTE: If you haven’t already, make sure you’re signed into your GRCC account).
- You should see some posts show up right off the bat from the post-it board in your “discover” and “home” pages of Google+
- Click the green text that says GRCC Post-It Board.
- Click Join.
To create a post:
- Click the Pencil in the lower right, or start typing in the “what do you want to share?” box.
- Type your post. (Use the icons at the bottom to add photos, files, links, and more.)
- Click Post.
- Select the appropriate category.