GRCC Faculty are invited to our Faculty Sharing and Learning Event. This event is specifically designed to bring together faculty to share and learn best practices around creating unique community engagement experiences as well as learning activities that deepen students learning of course outcomes.
- Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Time: 8:30-10 a.m.
- Place: Sneden Hall, Room 103
We can all learn from each other, and we will be working through the following session learning objectives:
- Gain a better understanding of processes and procedures
- Identify, develop, and improve experiential learning experiences
- Enjoy each other’s company and professional expertise
- Enjoy a free breakfast
RSVP is required. You can RSVP to Tracey Lacy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 234-4162. Please RSVP by Monday, April 29, 2019.