- Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Time: 8:30-10 a.m.
- Place: Sneden Hall, Room 103
GRCC Faculty are invited to our Faculty Sharing and Learning Event. This event is specifically designed to bring together faculty to share and learn best practices around creating unique community engagement experiences as well as learning activities that deepen students learning of course outcomes.
We can all learn from each other, and we will be working through the following session learning objectives:
- Gain a better understanding of processes and procedures
- Identify, develop, and improve experiential learning experiences
- Enjoy each other’s company and professional expertise
- Enjoy a free breakfast
An RSVP is required. Please RSVP to Tracey Lacy (email@example.com or x4162) TODAY, April 29, 2019.