Allow your team or other members on campus to view your schedule and edit events by sharing your Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar
- Note: You can’t share calendars from the Google Calendar app
- On the left, find the My Calendars section. You might need to click it to expand it
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More⠇
- Click Settings and sharing
- Under Share with specific people, add the person or the email address of the person you want to share with.
- Under Permissions, select Make changes and manage sharing, or Make Changes to events
- Click Send
If you share your calendar with an individual, they will see your calendar in their “Other Calendars” list. When sharing your calendar with an email group, they will see it in their “Other Calendars” list after they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.