- GRCC: 300 students haven’t claimed degrees
- 4/29/19 WOOD TV
- GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Grand Rapids Community College is looking for students who have met all the requirements for their associate’s degree, but never claimed it.
- Diploma dilemmas: 300 GRCC students do not claim associates degrees
- 4/29/19 FOX 17
- GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Around 300 students have done all of the work for an associate’s degree, but they haven’t claimed their diplomas.
- GRCC to reach out to students who earned, never claimed associate degree
- 4/29/19 WZZM
- GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Grand Rapids Community College has identified almost 300 students who met all the requirements for an associate degree, but never claimed it.
- Former HDN editor left mark on community
- 4/29/19 The Daily Reporter (Coldwater)
- HILLSDALE — For James “Jim” Pruitt, one story was never enough.
- … The Grand Rapids Community College graduate was currently a journalist for The Chelsea Guardian and The Village Reporter in Pioneer, Ohio. He also counted stints at Antrim County News and The Holland Sentinel.
- Former teammates help pull TCC’s Schmitt to GRCC
- 4/29/19 Traverse City Record-Eagle
- TRAVERSE CITY — Grand Rapids CC coaches and players made a solid pitch to Traverse City Central’s Sam Schmitt, and the talented pitcher and hitter connected with it.
Student Affairs sends a Raider Salute to all involved in the 2019 commencement ceremony held April 26, which saw 451 graduates cross the stage to be recognized for their academic achievement. We want to thank the following:
- The over 65 amazing volunteers
- Campus Police
- Communications Office and Graphics
- Creative Dining
- Facilities staff
- Fieldhouse staff
- Foundation Office
- GRCC Band under the direction of Jared Staub
- GRCC Choir under the direction of Dr. Barton
- GRCC ePrint
- Grounds Crew
- Media Technologies
- President’s Office
- Student Life and Conduct
- The Commencement Core Team
With the support and dedication of this amazing team we were able to provide our graduates, their family, and friends a commencement celebration they will remember for a lifetime.
Nightly double lane closures will be in place on northbound US-131 from Franklin Street to I-196, Tuesday-Thursday, April 30-May 3, from 9 p.m.-5 a.m.
The Pearl Street ramp to NB US-131 will be closed during these nights as well.
In addition, there will be nightly double lane closures on southbound US-131 from Ann Street to I-196, Wednesday-Thursday of this week.
Link to MDOT Lane Closure Map can be found on the MiDrive website.
Boot Camp with Lannie is canceled for Tuesday, April 30.
Please plan on joining in this Thursday, May 2, from noon-12:45 p.m., for the next session.
Wondering what other fun fitness activities are available this summer at GRCC? The new summer employee fitness schedule begins THIS WEEK – see details on the Group Exercise page!
At times it may be helpful to allow others to read or send emails on your behalf. In GroupWise this was known as Proxy access. Gmail allows you to grant someone access to do this by adding a Delegate User.
- Open Gmail
- You can’t add delegates from the Gmail app
- In the top right, click Settings
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab
- In the Grant access to your account section, click Add another account
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add
- Click Next Step > Send email to grant access
- The person you added will get an email asking them to confirm.
- It may take up to 24 hours for you to see them as a delegate after they confirm.