- 300 GRCC students haven’t claimed their degrees
- 4/30/19 95.7 FM
- A degree is something to be proud of because it shows all the hard work you’ve done to earn that recognition. However, nearly 300 students at Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC) haven’t claimed their degree.
- (This was also on 104.9, 100.5 and WGRD.)
- Reaching a dream
- 4/30/19 The Daily News (Greenville)
- IONIA — Tori Wolcott was waiting for this day for a long time.
- … Wolcott, a senior at Ionia High School and a three-year varsity volleyball player and two-year captain for the Bulldogs, signed a letter of intent to play for the Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC) women’s volleyball team, continuing her volleyball career.
- 4 schools vying to win third 2019 Prom of the Week poll for Grand Rapids
- 4/30/19 MLive
- Four Grand Rapids high schools are vying to win the third Grand Rapids Press Prom of the Week poll to guarantee a photographer attends their prom on Saturday, May 4.
- … In 2018, Ottawa (Hills High School) celebrated its “Harlem Nights” themed prom at Grand Rapids Community College’s Applied Technology Center.
Daily Archives: May 1, 2019
Construction update: Winchester Alley closed all day Friday
Both Winchester Alley between Lyon and Fountain streets and G1 parking will be closed for the entire day on Friday, May 3.
Construction teams will be making the final lifts of steel up to the roof to install the sign transforming the Main Building into Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall.
Automotive Technology students seek vehicles to repair this May
It’s that time of year, again! Automotive Technology students need your vehicles this May.
- Brakes rough or squealing?
- Hearing clunks or rattles over bumps?
- “Check Engine” light on?
- Transmission fluid, anti-freeze, and power steering fluid need a flush?
- A/C blowing warm air?
- Belts squeaking and chirping?
- Power window/locks inoperative?
- ABS warning lamp on?
Automotive Technology students can help with these issues — and more! The students can perform maintenance and repairs on most vehicle makes and models that are 2007 model year or newer. Customers pay only for parts and supplies. With no labor charges, the repair costs are half the typical cost. Our session will run for only THREE WEEKS this year, May 6-24. Appointments are limited.
To schedule an appointment, contact Chad Lodenstein firstname.lastname@example.org or Brett Atchison at email@example.com.