GRCC hosted its first Take Your Child to Work Day event on Thursday, May 17. Employees and their children were able to experience a handful of the great things our campus has to offer, such as getting an ID badge at Student Life, checking out a Campus Police cruiser (and fingerprinting!), Ford Fieldhouse fun, and planting bean seedlings with the Biology Department. There were also games, laughs, and prizes a plenty!
The team extends a big thank you to all the friends who were able to join us. Also, a giant Raider Salute to those who helped make this great day possible:
- Jan Colvin and Janis Qualls (Biology)
- Kaye Newberry and Paul Coulson (Campus Police)
- Sue Goeman (Ford Fieldhouse)
- Brune Garcia (Student Life)
- Todd Torrey and Jim Schafer (Media)
- Jim Schultz and Dale Young (Facilities)
- Keaton Krupa and Team (Creative Dining)
The “Take Your Child to Work Day” committee: Chris Remley, Danielle Flaumenhaft, Laura Caulk, Angela Salinas, and Nicole Dekker.