Have you become familiarized and comfortable with the basics in Gmail and Google Calendar? Are you ready to step up your Google game and learn more advanced functions and features?
In an effort to meet the changing needs of the GRCC employee community, IT has developed four new Google related trainings to support the recent transition to G Suite.
- Intro to Gmail and Calendar
- This course will explore the fundamentals of GMail and Google Calendar and outline best practices for using them at GRCC
- Advanced Gmail
- This course will explore the advanced features of GMail and introduce Google Groups and how they will be used. A basic understanding of GMail is required prior to attending this session.
- Advanced Google Calendar
- This course will explore the advanced features of Google Calendar. A basic understanding of Google Calendar is required prior to attending this session.
- Advanced G Suite for Education
- This course will explore additional applications in the G Suite for Education environment including Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Google Forms, Google Drive & Team Drives, Google Keep as well as Google Meet. GMail and Google Calendar are separate courses and will not be covered in this training.
Register for any of these limited summer opportunities at grcc.edu/goinggoogle!