The Student Leadership Conference is an annual event open to all GRCC students who want to gain more experience in leadership and want to learn more about how manage a student organization. The theme this year is “oh, the places you’ll go!”.
Conference style sessions will consist of:
- Communication within student organizations.
- The ups and downs of being in a leadership role.
- Self care as a student leader.
- Time management.
- Using and managing Raider Connect.
- Managing student organization funds.
- Conflict management.
- Programming and advertising.
- Marketing strategies for self and for student organizations
The Student Leadership Conference is funded by the Campus Activities Fee and supported by the Student Life and Conduct office.
Student Affairs professionals are encouraged to submit a proposal for presentation. Conference will take place on Sept. 13 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.; all sessions will be allotted 45 minutes. Breakfast and lunch will be provided to presenters. Sessions will take place at the Applied Technology Center of GRCC.
To sign up please visit this link; workshop proposals are due September 1.