The Student Leadership Conference is an annual event open to all GRCC students who want to gain more experience in leadership and want to learn more about how manage a student organization. The theme this year is “oh, the places you’ll go!”
Conference style sessions will consist of:
- Communication within student organizations
- The ups and downs of being in a leadership role.
- Self care as a student leader.
- Time management.
- Using and managing Raider Connect.
- Managing student organization funds.
- Conflict management.
- Programming and advertising.
- Marketing strategies for self and for student organizations.
Student Affairs professionals are invited and highly encouraged to submit a proposal in order to present. The conference will take place on Friday, Sept. 13th, 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. All sessions are 45 minutes long. Presenters can choose a time block that fits their schedule best. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for presenters. Sessions will take place at the Applied Technology Center of GRCC. For more information please contact Thalía 616-234-2476.