Check out what’s coming up for October! Times, locations, and descriptions can be found online. Register for one of these upcoming sessions:
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 — Transgender 101
- Friday, Oct. 4 — Headaches: Causes & Remedies
- Monday, Oct. 7 — Title IX Training
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 — Reimbursement Policy
- Friday, Oct. 11 — Brain Health
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 — Benefits 101
- Friday, Oct. 18 — Stress & Burnout in the Workplace
- Monday, Oct. 21 — Advanced Gmail
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 — Workplace Bullies
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 — Active Shooter Response Training
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 — FMLA – What’s In It For You?
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 — Strengths Finder.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 — Accessibility Basics
Sign up ONLINE to reserve your spot in a session!
Don’t forget about the Benefits Fair on Wednesday October 30 from 11am-3pm in the ATC Banquet Rooms! Also during that time employees can enjoy a Fall treat at the Caramel Apple Bar (formerly Cider & Doughnuts) just outside the banquet rooms, first floor ATC atrium between 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Questions? More information? Contact Angela Salinas at email@example.com