Automotive Technology service program — late summer edition! Automotive Technology students are seeking vehicles to work on this summer.
- Brakes rough or squealing?
- Hearing clunks or rattles over bumps?
- “Check Engine” light on?
- Transmission fluid, anti-freeze, and power steering fluid need a flush?
- A/C blowing warm air?
- Belts squeaking and chirping?
- Power window/locks inoperative?
- ABS warning lamp on?
Automotive Technology students can help with these issues — and more! The students will perform maintenance and repairs on most vehicle makes and models that are 2010 model year or newer.
Customers pay only for parts and supplies. With no labor charges, the repair costs are half the typical cost. Our session will run for only THREE WEEKS this year, July 27-August 13. Appointments are limited.
To schedule an appointment, contact Chad Lodenstein firstname.lastname@example.org