- Event – Classroom Conversations and Social Unrest: Tuesday, January 19 at 2pm
Teaching through a pandemic and social upheaval can lead to challenges in the classroom. These circumstances can lead faculty finding themselves in a position where they are compelled to address these issues taking place. Sensitive conversations and differences in beliefs or opinions can become confrontational. This session will serve as an opportunity to hear from faculty regarding strategies to navigate classroom issues when there are larger events taking place within society.
- Learning Day feedback form
- New Youtube channel with recordings from Learning Day
- Event – ODEI Diversity Lecture Series: Wednesday, January 27 at 6pm
- Event – Fewer Things, Better (Book Discussion): Register by January 18 at 5 p.m.
- Faculty Feature: Stacey Heisler
- Full list of winter programming
- A note from Disability Support Services