Radiologic Technology held a drive-through pinning ceremony to celebrate the 21 graduates this year.
This year, the Challenge will feature weekly themes again, weekly downtown locations to visit, and new for 2021 weekly greater Grand Rapids & West Michigan locations to explore, and more! We’ll enjoy sixteen weeks of wellness together!
Given that some GRCC family members are working on campus while others are working from home, it will be an individual challenge again this year. However, if you’re up to it and can do it safely, by all means, enjoy a stroll outdoors with your work buddies!
The Google Community (now Currents) page will get back up and running again as well. Participants love to share photos of our summer adventures, walking trail recommendations, encouragement and more!
Please register to participate via this Google registration form.
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com
Did you know that you can schedule an email to be sent at a later date? Have an email ready to go but don’t want people to see the content until after a certain time? Watch the video below and Jim from our IT Media Department will show you how to schedule an email to send.
For more information and helpful tips, please visit the IT Customer Support Portal or contact the IT Customer Support Desk at x4357.
If you have a suggestion or a Technology Tip you think can be useful, you can submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Google is rolling out an update to the Chat application. Both the web based app and devices running the stand-alone desktop app will receive this update over the next 15 days. The update includes:
- A new shared file tab along the top of a Chat room, allowing members of the room to quickly access files that have been shared in Chat.
- A quick access side panel along the right side, allowing you to quickly swap between other Google apps like Calendar, Tasks, Drive, and more.
- The search bar has been relocated to the left-hand side of the app, under the “+” button. This tool allows you to search for content across all your chat rooms and direct messages.
- A new toggle to switch between a full-screen view and a pop-up view.
- Improved Google Meet quick access tool that allows you to join or start a Meet call directly from Chat.
If you use the web app for Chat, there will be no additional steps necessary for this update. If you’re using the desktop Chat app you will begin seeing prompts asking you to update to the latest version. If you would like to learn more about the update, we recommend reading Google’s article.
For more information on installing Google Chat on your computer click here.