The Language Arts Lab is open for the semester to support you through your classes. The Language Arts Lab provides free tutoring via Zoom, an online platform that allows students and tutors to work on assignments through video conferencing and screen sharing. In a typical interaction, students are moved to a breakout room where they work one-on-one with a tutor. Tutoring sessions are first-come first-served, so there is no need to make an appointment ahead of time.
Summer 2021 tutoring schedule:
- Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Foreign language tutoring hours:
- Mondays 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Fridays 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
French and German
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
To access tutoring:
Click this link.
To prepare for your tutoring session:
- Have your student ID number handy so tutors can document the session.
- Have your textbook, class notes, assignments sheets, etc. nearby for quick reference during the session.
- Find a location with a good WiFi signal or internet connection.
If you have any issues or concerns accessing tutoring, please contact the Tutorial Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 234-4244.
We look forward to working with you this semester!