Tech Tip: Requesting new or additional network access for employees electronically

Are you still filling out a paper Application Access or Network Access Provisioning form to request access for your new or transferring employee? 

We have great news for you! IT has made this process simpler by moving all of our IT services into the Support Portal. Using your MyGRCC account credentials to log in, you can report issues and submit service requests, including new access for employee’s on the move! 

To get started, visit the Submit a Network Provisioning Form service! Remember, you no longer need to use the paper form. By logging into the ticketing system, your request is authorized. 

Please note that only supervisors or APSS staff may request new or additional access for employee’s. Employees may not request new or additional access for themselves. 

For more information and helpful tips, please visit the IT Customer Support Portal or contact the IT Customer Support Desk at x4357.

If you have a suggestion or a Technology Tip you think can be useful, you can submit them by emailing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s