All new and returning student organizations must be registered or re-registered to benefit from being a student organization. Any students looking to renew a student organization or form a new one can look up the requirements on the Student Life webpage.
To renew or create a new student organization, you can log in to Raider Connect, then navigate to the student organization registration page. There is no longer a deadline to renew/create a student organization, but all student organization related activity requires annual renewal/activation. Your student organization must renew in order to take advantage of the benefits of being a registered student organization!
Perks of being a registered student organization:
- Reserve space on campus for meetings and events
- Table to recruit students to your organization
- Post flyers up of your student organization
- Travel as a student organization
- Ask for funding for meetings, events, and conferences
- Fundraise on campus (use of cash box, and RaiderCard readers)
- Use of storage space
If you have questions, please let us know by calling 616-234-4160, emailing email@example.com or stopping by our office; first floor of the Student Center! We’re excited to see you.